Please contact Sara Cronquist at 203-227-7253 ext. 101 or email for for date availability.
Host your next event or meeting at the beautiful 62-acre wildlife sanctuary at Earthplace, the Nature Discovery Center. Choice of four rooms or the entire facility for a truly unique and memorable experience. With handicapped-accessible trails, a natural history museum, outdoor bird exhibits and our animal ambassadors, Earthplace is the ideal spot for your next private event, company outing or corporate retreat.
For events during the day (9 AM-5 PM)
Malloy Room/Eco Lab - $100/hour
Malloy Room/Eco Lab (entire day) - $500
Natureplace/Auditorium - $200/hour business and $100/hour non-profit organization.
Auditorium (entire day) - $750
Two rooms - $750
Entire Facility - $2,000
After hours Events (5-10 PM)
$200/hour (includes staffing and 30 minutes of set-up and breakdown)
*Individuals must be a member to rent the facility.
- Malloy Room - Seating capacity 40 people, auditorium style
- Auditorium - 50' x 100' with with refrigerator and sink. Seating capacity up to 106 people auditorium style.
- Handicapped bathroom outside auditorium
- Rentals include the use of folding chairs and tables
- Outdoor picnic tables available
- 2 miles of trails