How to Register
- Download the 2013 Camp Brochure.
- Fill out the Earthplace and Camp Mahackeno 2013 Registration & Release Form (both pages) and return it to: Meg George, c/o Westport Weston Family Y, 59 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880
- Please remember to get the following forms filled out and returned along with your registration or at the soonest possible date.
Summer Camp Health Form (two pages - required for all campers) Due by May, 1st 2013
2013 Guardian Authorization Form (required for all campers)
Day Camp Medication Permission Form (required for all campers)
Medication Authorization Form (two pages - for students with prescribed medications) Due 2 weeks before date attending camp, along with the medication.
Emergency Health Care Plan (coming soon - for those students with prescribed medications)
- Registration is processed on a first come, first served basis.
What are the payment options for Grades 1-9?
Payments can be made in full by check or credit card. You can authorize your credit card to be charged the deposit of $200 per session at the time you register and then have the balance for sessions 1-4 taken out April 15 and sessions 5-9 taken out June 1. You can authorize your credit card to be charged the deposit of $200 per session at the time you register and then have equal installments of the balance be charged to the card to be paid in full by the due date.
If you wish to pay the deposit by check, you must provide a credit card and select an option for the balances to be paid in full. We can not bill for camp.
What are the cancellation policies?
Refund requests must be made in writing prior to April 15. Refunds do not include the $200 deposit per session. Special arrangements will be made for situations involving medical or school related changes.
What if the session I want is full?
If the age group and session you desire is not available, we will put your camper on a wait list. We will do our best to make room for everyone but cannot guarantee there will be a spot available.
- All children should bring a lunch. A snack is provided.
- A medical form is required for all campers by May 1. Note that the date of your child’s physical must be within one year of the session date. If your child’s medical form expires in the summer, it must be updated at that time.
- There are 20 children per class per one-week session. The Trackers classes are limited to 10 children.
- Children must wear closed toe shoes and be dressed for the weather.
General Program Policies and Information
- A $200 deposit per session is required upon registration. Full payment is due on or before June 1, 2013
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: tuition minus the $200 deposit will be refunded if you cancel in writing before April 1, 2013. There will be no refunds after April 1, 2013.
- A $25 administration fee will be charged for all session changes made after registration forms have been processed. Payment due prior to changes.
- The medical form must be returned by May 1, 2013. Note that the date of your child’s physical must be within 1 year of the session date. If your child’s medical form expires in the summer, it must be updated at that time.